Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Two Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2020
- Brands BMC
- Product Code: MCT-P106
- Availability: In Stock
The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Two Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is the ultimate performance machine. It has an impressive palmarès, with World Championship, Classics, Tour de France and Olympic wins under its belt. Undergoing various developments over the years, the latest model is packed with cutting-edge technologies, including the physical testing and prototyping of Accelerated Composites E..
The BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Two Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is the ultimate performance machine. It has an impressive palmarès, with World Championship, Classics, Tour de France and Olympic wins under its belt. Undergoing various developments over the years, the latest model is packed with cutting-edge technologies, including the physical testing and prototyping of Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) to ensure the frameset meets the needs of the most demanding racers.
Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Race keeps comfort high so you'll be able to focus on your performance whether it's a long day in the mountains or an intense training ride. Asymmetric tubes bring stiffness and compliance in all the right places.
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 components are top-of the-line; weight is kept to a minimum, shifting is precise, fast and reliable, and hydraulic disc braking brings modulated power in all conditions. DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 48 wheels are a great all-round option. The mid-depth rim balances weight, stability and aerodynamics, and the wheels can be set up tubeless for improved rolling, a smoother ride and less risk of punctures. Up front, the Integrated Cockpit System keeps things aesthetically clean and sleek with all cables being routed internally.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR01 premium carbon, ACE technology, TCC Race, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 01 premium carbon disc, TCC Race, integrated cockpit, flat mount, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS 01 - Integrated Cockpit Design with computer and camera mount
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RCB01 Carbon, ergo top shape, compact bend
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, SM-RT900 rotor (160mm)
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, SM-RT900 rotor (140mm)
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, hydraulic
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 52-36T
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT db 48 carbon, thru-axle
- TYRES: Vittoria Corsa, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5 Kium
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR01 D-Shape Premium Carbon, 15mm offset