Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
BMC Teammachine SLR02 One Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2020
- Brands BMC
- Product Code: MCT-P085
- Availability: In Stock
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 One Road Bike is engineered for fast, efficient riding and has been paired perfectly with Shimano's second-tier Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset for consistently sharp gear changes. Developed using Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) BMC were able to virtually analyse the ride qualities of thousands of different frame variants to pinpoint the perfect ride qu..
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 One Road Bike is engineered for fast, efficient riding and has been paired perfectly with Shimano's second-tier Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset for consistently sharp gear changes. Developed using Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) BMC were able to virtually analyse the ride qualities of thousands of different frame variants to pinpoint the perfect ride qualities. With tube shapes and an asymmetric design decided upon the frame was then brought to life using a unique carbon layup that ensures stiffness when required and compliance where necessary, all the while keeping the weight right down. Thanks to this Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) the bike filters out road vibrations insulating you from their fatiguing effects. A precision-tuned bottom bracket is exceptionally stiff and perfectly complements the ride experience so that the bike feels precise and responsive for fast acceleration, yet also balanced and controlled.
To further improve comfort, BMC use a D-Shaped seatpost that not only adds compliance at the back of the bike but uses less material to cut down on overall weight. Up front, an integrated device mount lets you cleanly mount a GPS and action camera without disturbing the sleek aesthetic and Dual Transmission Integration (DTi) allows for cables to be neatly routed and easily maintained so as not to impact aerodynamic performance. The DT Swiss P 1800 Spline wheels with 32mm rim depth nicely balance stiffness with weight and will enable you to get the most out of each training session, be that flat or hilly.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket, 02 carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon Disc, TCC Race
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM: BMC RSM01, with computer and camera mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra, R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra. R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, ST-R8050
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, FD-R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, RD-R8050
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2, ST-R8050
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 52/36T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 32, QR
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P 1800 Spline 32. QR
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape Carbon, 15mm offset