Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
BMC Teammachine SLR02 Three 105 Road Bike 2020
- Brands BMC
- Product Code: MCT-P233
- Availability: In Stock
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Three Road Bike is light, stiff and comfortable for long days in the saddle, and when finished off with a Shimano 105 groupset, like this model, it makes the perfect year-round bike for training, club rides, sportives or even entering your first race. The frame was developed using Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) that allows for virtual prototyping to refi..
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Three Road Bike is light, stiff and comfortable for long days in the saddle, and when finished off with a Shimano 105 groupset, like this model, it makes the perfect year-round bike for training, club rides, sportives or even entering your first race. The frame was developed using Accelerated Composites Evolution (ACE) that allows for virtual prototyping to refine the perfect balance of stiffness, weight-saving and handling. The tube designs are asymmetric, creating a predictable and responsive bike that delivers the superior ride experience of the top-line models at a price that won't break the bank. A precision-tuned bottom bracket is stiff for maximum power transfer, but ensuring that your form is strong all day a D-Shaped seatpost delivers compliance and comfort to help stave off fatigue. And the frame itself is developed using a Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) that mitigates the impact of road vibrations and chatter to help keep you feeling fresh.
The Mavic Aksium wheelset is a great all-round performer that is reliable for both dry summer chaingangs and winter training miles. Up front on the stem you can neatly mount a GPS and action camera without interfering with the clean aesthetic and the Dual Transmission Integration (DTi) keeps your cables in check so that they are easy to maintain, clear from rain and dirt and don't hinder aerodynamic performance.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: BMC Teammachine SLR02, PF86 bottom bracket 02 Carbon, ACE Technology, TCC Race
- FORK: BMC Teammachine SLR 02 Premium Carbon Disc, TCC Race
- HANDLEBAR: BMC RAB 02, ergo top shape, compact bend
- STEM: BMC RSM01 with computer and camera mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105, ST-R7000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105, ST-R7000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105, ST-R7000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, FD-R7000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, RD-R8000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 2x11, RD-R7000
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32T, CS-HG700-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105, 50-34T
- CHAIN: Shimano 105, CN-HG601-11
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium, QR
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R7, manganese
- SEATPOST: BMC Teammachine SLR02 D-Shape carbon, 15mm offset