Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
BMC Timemachine 01 Road Three Force ETap AXS Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands BMC
- Product Code: MCT-P214
- Availability: In Stock
The BMC Timemachine Road 01 Three Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike is part of the Swiss brand’s premium aerodynamic range. A number of technologies throughout the frameset help this bike to be one of the fastest road bikes available. The ICS (Integrated Cockpit System) gives the clean looks and aerodynamic advantages of a one-piece, but with the adjustability of a traditional two-piece, an..
The BMC Timemachine Road 01 Three Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike is part of the Swiss brand’s premium aerodynamic range. A number of technologies throughout the frameset help this bike to be one of the fastest road bikes available. The ICS (Integrated Cockpit System) gives the clean looks and aerodynamic advantages of a one-piece, but with the adjustability of a traditional two-piece, and allows the cables to remain fully hidden. All tubes have been carefully sculpted for the lowest drag possible whilst still providing maximum power transfer; BMC has even engineered in a suitable level of compliance so that the bike is comfortable enough for long races or sportives thanks to the Tuned Compliance Concept. Unique features like the disc caliper Integrated Aero Cover and Aero Module that helps the airflow around the bottom bracket area set this bike apart from the rest.
DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut 62 Carbon wheels have been chosen for their aero credentials and great handling, whilst SRAM’s latest groupset is as innovative as the frame design. The Force eTap AXS 12-speed is not only fully wireless and customisable via the AXS app, but it also manages to offer a wider spread of gears than normal with more one-tooth gaps because SRAM has reduced the size of the chainrings and added a 10-tooth rear sprocket to compensate. On the road, this means more time at optimal cadence without losing either top-end speed or bottom end range.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: BMC Timemachine Road 01 premium carbon disc, TCC Speed, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- FORK: BMC Timemachine Road 01 aerodynamic premium carbon disc, TCC Speed, flat mount with Caliper Cover, Integrated Cockpit System, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS Aero (Integrated Aero Cockpit Design), with computer mount
- HANDLEBAR: BMC ICS Aero, aero top shape, compact bend
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-28T
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force AXS 48/35T
- CHAIN: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- WHEELSET: DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut db 62 Carbon
- TYRES: Vittoria Corsa, 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares R5 Kium
- SEATPOST: BMC Aero post, 01 premium carbon, p2p
- CLAIMED WEIGHT: 8.18kg size 54