Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
BMC URS Three GRX Disc Gravel Bike 2020
- Brands BMC
- Product Code: MCT-P166
- Availability: In Stock
Don't let your bike dictate where you ride - BMC's URS Three GRX Disc Gravel Bike will excel over almost any terrain, from smooth tarmac to rutted trails, fast singletrack to long draggy climbs. Taking gravel bikes to the next level, you'll be able to explore further and roam UnReStricted with this cutting-edge frame that's well specced for performance. Packed with technology, the frameset..
Don't let your bike dictate where you ride - BMC's URS Three GRX Disc Gravel Bike will excel over almost any terrain, from smooth tarmac to rutted trails, fast singletrack to long draggy climbs. Taking gravel bikes to the next level, you'll be able to explore further and roam UnReStricted with this cutting-edge frame that's well specced for performance.
Packed with technology, the frameset has a modern geometry optimised for aggressive gravel riding and a stable feel. Innovative Micro Travel Technology (MTT) adds 10mm of travel in a minimalist design, for improved power transfer and control when the terrain is at its most challenging, with a minimal weight penalty. This suspension system, together with a D-shaped seatpost and a carbon layup ensure compliance is high. The result? More comfort so you can ride both further and faster.
Aesthetically, this is a sleek looking bike, in no small part thanks to the Integrated Cockpit System (ICS). It's functional and versatile, with cables kept neatly tucked away. Built-up with Shimano's dedicated GRX gravel components on a 1x setup, shifting across the cassette is smooth and reliable, and with a single chainring dropping your chain is far less likely. You get the power of disc brakes for stopping fast in all conditions, strong Mavic disc wheels and a top tube mount for bags and accessories. There's clearance for tyres up to 45mm wide for smooth rolling and incredible traction.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: BMC URS carbon, Micro Travel technology, PF86 bottom bracket, flat mount, 12x142mm thru-axle
- FORK: BMC URS 01 premium carbon, flat mount, integrated cockpit, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: BMC ICS 01 Integrated Cockpit Design with computer and camera mount
- HANDLEBAR: Easton EA70 AX
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano GRX RX400, RT64 rotor (160mm)
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano GRX RX400, RT64 rotor (140mm)
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano GRX RX600
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RX812, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano GRX RX600
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore SLX, 11-42T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX RX600, 40T
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601
- WHEELSET: Mavic Allroad Disc, thru-axle, clincher
- TYRES: WTB Resolute, 42mm
- SADDLE: WTB SL8 Race 142
- SEATPOST: BMC URS D-shape carbon, 15mm offset