Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Aria 105 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P222
- Availability: In Stock
Bianchi's Aria 105 Disc Road Bike is aimed at the rider looking for aerodynamic performance on the road. The carbon frame and fork are optimised to cut drag, with the tube profiles engineered to cheat the wind, while the geometry also puts you in the most efficient position possible. Together they create a 'Full Aero' race machine, that's easy to set up for triathlons, too.
Built-up with Shimano's 105 components, you get mid-compact gearing and hydraulic disc braking, for reliable performance in all conditions. The Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake wheels balance aerodynamics and stability and have a strong, stiff construction.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Aria disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, Pressfit BB 86.5x41mm, head tube 1.1/4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon disc, 1.1/4"-1.1/8", thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33, No.44E, 1.1/8"-1.1/4"
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-44cm, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse aero compact, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, width - 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale ribbon cork
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS505, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT70 rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS505, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT70 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-R7020, 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake (Shimano 105 ST-R7025, 2x11-speed smaller lever size for sizes 44/53cm)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000, SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano 105 ST-R7020, 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake (Shimano 105 ST-R7025, 2x11-speed smaller lever size for sizes 44/53cm)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-30t
- Chain: KMC X11-1 EPT finish 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-R7000, 52/36t, Hollowtech II, crank length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Aria full carbon aero, clamp with alloy head (adjustable and reversible +/-35mm), length 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50, 350mm-53/61cm
- Accessories: Elite Paron Race composite bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle