Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Aria E-Road Ultegra Di2 Disc Electric Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P758
- Availability: In Stock
Bianchi's Aria E-Road Ultegra Di2 Disc Electric Road Bike has a stiff and light carbon construction and is engineered with an IPD (Inner Power Drive) system for assistance when you want it. The lightest full-power pedal-assist motor currently available, coming in at just 3.5kg, it provides the opportunity to explore further and longer. The motor sits inside the rear hub and the 250Wh battery inside the downtube for sleek and integrated aesthetics. The charge port is also discreet and weatherproof and can be plugged into any mains electricity supply. On the aero top tube are the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls, and the eBikemotion app means you can integrate various functions. Wires are internally routed for protection from the elements.
The perfect complement to this frameset is Shimano's Ultegra Di2 grpoupset. Electronic shifting is precise, fast and reliable, and the hydraulic disc brakes perform equally well in wet and dry conditions. Vision Trimax alloy disc wheels and Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene tyres in a 28mm width complete the package perfectly, with a strong, stiff construction, fast rolling, high traction and puncture protection.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Aria E-Road Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, integrated seat clamp, pressfit 86.5x41mm BB, head tube 1.1/4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.1/4">1.1/8", thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, 1.1/8", length - 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, width - 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-R8070, SM-RT86 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R8070, SM-RT86 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050, GS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-32T
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 52x36t, Hollowtech II, crank length - 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- Front Wheel: Vision Trimax alloy disc
- Rear Wheel: Vision Trimax alloy disc, eBikemotion motor unit hub
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x28 (clincher)
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x28 (clincher)
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S, steel rails, 278x144mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Aria Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head (adjustable and reversible +/-35mm, length - 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50cm, 350mm-53/61cm
- Motor: eBikemotion X35 system, rear hub motor unit
- Ui/Remote: Top Tube integrated iWok One remote control
- Battery: 250Wh downtube integrated battery
- Accessories: Elite Cannibal XC bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle