Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Aria E-Road Ultegra Disc Electric Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P743
- Availability: In Stock
The Aria E-Road Ultegra Disc Electric Road Bike combines an Ebikemotion X35 250W hub motor with Bianchi’s carbon Aria frame design for a machine that looks as good as a classic bike. By hiding the battery in the down tube and the motor in the rear hub Bianchi has kept the svelte lines of the original and been able to add a little assistance for when it’s needed. The motor has three power..
The Aria E-Road Ultegra Disc Electric Road Bike combines an Ebikemotion X35 250W hub motor with Bianchi’s carbon Aria frame design for a machine that looks as good as a classic bike. By hiding the battery in the down tube and the motor in the rear hub Bianchi has kept the svelte lines of the original and been able to add a little assistance for when it’s needed. The motor has three power modes, ECO (Green) 30%, COMFORT (Orange) 60% and POWER (Red) 100%, controlled by a discrete button on the top tube, ready to be activated when required up to 25kph - perfect for making hills a little less arduous or making longer rides a possibility.
The hydraulic disc brakes, drivetrain and shifters are all courtesy of Shimano’s 11-speed Ultegra R8000 range, offering precise, mechanical gear changes and confidence-inspiring stopping power. The remainder of the finishing kit is from Bianchi’s own Reparto Corse range whilst the all-black wheels are Trimax from Vision.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Bianchi Aria E-Road Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru-axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Aero Compact alloy 6061, reach 74mm, drop 116mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000
- CHAINRINGS: Shimano 52x36T
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Trimax alloy disc
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Trimax alloy disc Ebikemotion motor unit hub
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28 (clincher)
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28 (clincher)
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Aria Full Carbon Aero
- SEAT BINDER: Integrated
- BATTERY: 250Wh down tube integrated battery
- MOTOR: Ebikemotion X35 system, rear hub M1 motor unit brushless 36V, 250W, 40Nm
- CONTROL: Top Tube integrated iWok One remote control