Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Impulso Allroad GRX 810 Disc Gravel Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P279
- Availability: In Stock
Explore further on a range of terrains on the Bianchi Impulso Allroad GRX 810 Disc Gravel Bike. It's engineered for performance on gravel and other mixed, loose and unpaved surfaces, but won't feel slow on smooth tarmac either. Bianchi has used Triple Hydroformed Technology in the aluminium frame to bring additional strength and responsiveness, and the carbon fork improves handling and compliance.
Shimano's GRX 810 gravel groupset has a wide gear range and shifting is smooth, precise and reliable. The hydraulic disc brakes mean you can stop fast in all conditions for confidence at speed. Rolling on Reparto Corse CDX22 disc wheels with Kenda Flintridge tyres in a road-smoothing 35mm width, you'll get plenty of traction and comfort, alongside speed. With mounts for mudguards and racks, you get additional protection from the elements and be able to pack everything you need for a longer adventure.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Impulso Allroad aluminium, 1.1/8" HT, seatpost diameter 31.6mm, thru-axle 12x142mm, flat mount, PF41 Shimano, mudguard and rear carrier ready
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon 1.1/8", flat mount, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA No.8B/ZS4D
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-47cm, 90mm-50/53cm, 100mm-55cm, 110mm-57/59cm, 120mm-61/63cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse aluminium 6061, reach 70mm, flare angle 16°, drop CC 120mm x 40cm and 130mm x 42/44cm, width - 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61/63cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale Ribbon Cork
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT70 rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT70 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 810 ST-RX810
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810 FD-RX810
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810 FD-RX810, Shadow+ design, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX 810 ST-RX810, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG70011, 11-speed, 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 810 FC-RX810, 43/31t, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61/63cm
- Front Wheel: Bianche Reparto Corse CDX22 disc
- Rear Wheel: Bianche Reparto Corse CDX22 disc
- Front Tyre: Kenda Flintridge, 700x35, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Flintridge, 700x35, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal SR 2302HRN, steel rails, 280x145mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse, AL6061 shaft, alloy head, diameter 31.6mm, 15mm offset, length 300mm-47cm, 350mm-50/63cm
- Accessories: Alloy black bottle cage / Celeste with Bianchi logo water bottle