Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Infinito CV SRAM Force ETap AXS Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P237
- Availability: In Stock
Bianchi's Infinito CV SRAM Force eTap AXS Disc Road Bike will excel on a range of terrain thanks to a range of comfort-enhancing features. The Endurance geometry is slightly more relaxed but still racy, with longer chainstays and a taller aero head tube. Key to this bike's road-smoothing ability is Countervail, a patented carbon composite material that cancels out 80% of fatigue-inducing vibrations, making it an ideal choice for mixed-terrain rides and even cobbles.
The SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset brings hydraulic disc braking performance so even when the roads are wet, you'll be able to stop fast. There are a wide range of gears to help you spin up the climbs and smash the descents, and the wireless shifting is precise and fast. Fulcrum Racing 418 wheels and frame-size specific components complete the build.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Infinito CV disc carbon with Countervail, tapered head tube 1.1/8"-1.1/5", mechanical/electronic Di2/EPS shifting compatible, Pressfit BB 86.5x41mm, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon disc with Countervail, 1.1/5", thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 7075, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61mm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse compact, flat top, alloy 2014, diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, width - 400mm-47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Bar Tape: Black soft microfibre tape with shockproof EVA-139
- Front Brake: SRAM Force hydraulic, centreline road 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM Force hydraulic, centreline road 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force hydraulic
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS D1
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS D1, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS D1, 2x12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM Force XG-1270, D1, 12-speed, 10-39t
- Chain: SRAM Force D1, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM Force D1, 46x33t, crank length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x28, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x28, clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante R5 Open large
- Seatpost: Bianchi Infinito full carbon, clamp with alloy head (adjustable and reversible +/-35mm), setback 25mm/-10mm, length 350mm-47/57cm, 380mm-59/61cm
- Accessories: Elite Paron Race composite bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle