Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Infinito XE 105 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P216
- Availability: In Stock
An extension of the Infinito family, the Bianchi Infinito XE 105 Disc Road Bike is ideal for gran fondo and sportive riders looking for that balance between performance and comfort. It shares the all-round endurance racing geometry of the range-topping Infinito CV that puts you in a slightly more relaxed position. The carbon frame and fork soak up shocks from the road yet remain stiff an..
An extension of the Infinito family, the Bianchi Infinito XE 105 Disc Road Bike is ideal for gran fondo and sportive riders looking for that balance between performance and comfort. It shares the all-round endurance racing geometry of the range-topping Infinito CV that puts you in a slightly more relaxed position. The carbon frame and fork soak up shocks from the road yet remain stiff and keep weight to a minimum for a responsive ride and efficient transfer of power.
This bike looks as good as it feels to ride, with clean lines and all cables routed internally. Shimano's 105 components are a reliable pairing to the frameset, ensuring smooth shifting across the cassette, with compact gearing that'll get you up the climbs without limiting your speed on fast descents. Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful no matter the conditions, increasing control and inspiring confidence at speed. Fulcrum's Racing 900 wheels are fitted with 28mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick tyres for reliable performance - grip, puncture resistance and fast rolling.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Bianchi Infinito XE Disc carbon, tapered HT 1.1/8"- 1.5", mechanical/electronic Di2 shifting compatible, compatible with 32mm tyres, PressFit 86,5x41mm BBset, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, 1.5" head, thru axle 12x100mm, compatible with 32mm tyres
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", alloy 6061 faceplate, length: 70mm (47cm), 90mm (50cm), 100mm (53cm), 110mm (55cm), 120mm (57-61cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse compact, flat top, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size: 400mm (47/50cm) , 420mm (53/57cm), 440mm (59/61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS 11-speed, top normal shadow design
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake (Shimano 105 ST-R7025 2x11-speed smaller lever size for sizes 47-53cm)
- CHAIN: KMC X11-1 EPT finish, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-R7000 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 900 disc brake
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 900 disc brake
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR Asphalt GF, Filo rail, 280x149mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse, AL2014 shaft, AL6061 head, adjustable offset (25mm/+10mm), length: 350mm-47/57cm, 380mm-59/61cm