Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Infinito XE Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P148
- Availability: In Stock
Borrowing the frame design of the Bianchi Infinito CV, the XE Ultegra Disc Road Bike has much of the technology with a slightly more relaxed, all-day endurance geometry. Tested in WorldTour classics races, the position is optimised to reduce stress over long distances and harsher terrains, allowing you to stay focused, comfortable and fast. The carbon frame and fork are stiff, efficiently transferring your power so no watts are lost, with the thru-axle disc design further improving this benefit. There's room for tyres up to 32mm wide, so you can increase your comfort significantly, and all cables are routed internally which is not only in keeping with the clean lines of the bike, it reduces the risk of dirt ingress and contamination.
Shimano Ultegra components make for precise, smooth mechanical shifting and hydraulic disc brake will inspire confidence at speed no matter the conditions. The compact chainrings are combined with a wide 11-30-tooth cassette so you have plenty of range. Fulcrum Racing 918 disc brake wheels are strong and stiff, fitted with 28mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick clincher tyres.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Infinito XE disc carbon, tapered head tube 1.1/8"-1.1/5", mechanical/electronic Di2 shifting compatible, Pressfit BB 86.5x41mm, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon disc, 1.1/5", thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA No.42/47CF/ACB/5D
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", AL6061 faceplate, length - 70mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/61cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse compact, flat top, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, width - 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale ribbon cork
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT800 rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT800 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020, 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake (Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025, 2x11-speed smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000, GS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020, 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake (Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025, 2x11-speed smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm)
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 50/34t, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 918 disc brake
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 918 disc brake
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal SR Asphalt GF, Filo rails, 280x149mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse, AL2014 shaft, AL6061 head, 25mm offset, length 350mm-47/57cm, 380mm-59/61cm
- Accessories: Elite Paron Race composite bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle