Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P272
- Availability: In Stock
The Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Di2 Road Bike uses the Italian brand's innovative Countervail technology to reduce road buzz and make for a smoother ride. Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 is an 11-speed electronic groupset and on this model boasts a 52x36T semi-compact crankset and 11-28T cassette ratio.Bianchi's in-house Reparto Corse range has been used to good effect here, with the alloy, c..
The Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Di2 Road Bike uses the Italian brand's innovative Countervail technology to reduce road buzz and make for a smoother ride. Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 is an 11-speed electronic groupset and on this model boasts a 52x36T semi-compact crankset and 11-28T cassette ratio.
Bianchi's in-house Reparto Corse range has been used to good effect here, with the alloy, compact handlebar providing an ergonomic cockpit addition. Fulcrum Racing 418 wheels are paired with Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 Graphene tyres, while the Fizik Antares R7 saddle and included bottle cage and bottle make this a bike that's ready to ride, right out of the box.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR3 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, UTSS seat stays, carbon dropouts, PressFit BB 86.5x41mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon with Countervail 1.5">1.1/8"
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, rise +/-6°, 1.1/8", length - 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse aero compact, alloy 6061 diameter 31.8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale ribbon cork
- Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Hollowtech II, crank length 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Rubino iv G2.0 Graphene 700x25 clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Rubino iv G2.0 Graphene 700x25 clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-44/47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Accessories: Alloy black bottle cage / celeste water bottle with Bianchi logo