Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P146
- Availability: In Stock
Bianchi's Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike has a premium carbon monocoque frameset at its core. Countervail technology effectively damps vibrations, taking the sting out of harsh roads so you can ride faster with reduced fatigue. This lightweight bike has aerodynamic shaping with the addition of an aero seatpost and handlebar to further cut drag.Cables are routed internally, keeping t..
Bianchi's Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike has a premium carbon monocoque frameset at its core. Countervail technology effectively damps vibrations, taking the sting out of harsh roads so you can ride faster with reduced fatigue. This lightweight bike has aerodynamic shaping with the addition of an aero seatpost and handlebar to further cut drag.
Cables are routed internally, keeping the aesthetics sleek, and the frameset is compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets so there's plenty of scope to upgrade if you so wish. Shimano's Ultegra components are only one step down from the brands top-end Dura-Ace, featuring trickle-down technology and only a very slight weight penalty. The shifting is smooth and precise with a range of gears that's ideal for the majority of racers. Hydraulic disc braking will bring confidence at speed, whether the roads are wet or dry.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR3 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, UTSS, carbon dropout, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, flat mount caliper, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Disc, 1.5">1.1/8", flat mount calipers, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, rise +/-6°, 1.1/8", length - 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse aero compact, alloy 6061 diameter 31.8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: La Spirale ribbon cork
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake (Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11-speed, smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm)
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 graphene, 700x28, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 graphene, 700x28, clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-44/47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Accessories: Elite Paron Race Composite bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle