Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P143
- Availability: In Stock
Combining Italian flair with a top spec, the Bianchi Oltre XR4 Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike looks as good as it feels to ride. The carbon frame and fork have been created using Computational Fluid Dynamics to ensure every detail is aerodynamically optimised, and include Bianchi's patented Countervail technology to absorb much of the harshness of the roads, reducing fatigue and allowing you to ride comfortably for longer. This carbon composite material also strengthens and stiffens the frame.
A perfect pairing for a frameset of this calibre, Shimano's top electronic components - Dura-Ace Di2 - shift fast with precision from just a light touch of the lever, and hydraulic disc brakes work effectively in all weather conditions for confidence at speed. The Vision 55 SC wheels are lightweight and versatile, with a 55mm depth and full carbon rim construction. Up front, the Vision Metron 5D integrated bar and stem look sleek and minimise drag, along with the aero seatpost.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR4 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, headset 1.5", PressFit BB 86.5x41mm, disc brake internal cable routing, flat mount, thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon with Countervail, disc, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit with UD carbon custom metron 5D ACR compatible top cap
- Handlebar/stem: Vision Metron 5D integrated aero bar, bar/stem integrated, material UD weave carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, finish black decal ext: 100x400mm-47/50cm, 110x420mm-53/55cm, 120x420mm-57/59cm, 130x440mm-61cm
- Bar Tape: Black soft microfibre tape with shockproof eva-139
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-R9170 hydraulic disc brakes, flat mount caliper
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R9170 hydraulic disc brakes, flat mount caliper
- Rotor: Shimano SM-RT900 Centre Lock, 160mm front and rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9170
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9150
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9150, SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9170, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-28t
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9100, Hollowtech II, 52/36t, crank length - 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Vision 55 SC
- Rear Wheel: Vision 55 SC
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene 700x25, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene 700x25, clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R1, carbon braided
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Accessories: Bianchi Reparto Corse carbon bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle