Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P276
- Availability: In Stock
Bianchi’s Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is a top performance road race machine with the componentry to match. Engineered for an aerodynamic advantage, it also features unique Countervail technology, claimed to cancel out 80% of the buzz from the roads for reduced fatigue and improved control. Designed for wider tyres, you can further this benefit even more, for an incredibly smooth..
Bianchi’s Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is a top performance road race machine with the componentry to match. Engineered for an aerodynamic advantage, it also features unique Countervail technology, claimed to cancel out 80% of the buzz from the roads for reduced fatigue and improved control. Designed for wider tyres, you can further this benefit even more, for an incredibly smooth and comfortable ride.
Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di2 electronic components are the brand's top-end option, and shifting is fast and precise at just a light touch of the lever. Mid-compact gearing is often chosen by serious racers that require big enough gears for sprinting and descending without losing required climbing ratios. Direct mount brakes offer modulated stopping that’s powerful and reliable in all conditions. The Fulcrum Racing Zero C17 wheels are a quality alloy set that balance low weight, durability and performance perfectly. A combined Vision Metron 5D bar and stem keep the aesthetics clean and reduce drag at the front end.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR4 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, head tube 1.4" - 1.1/8", direct mount brakes, PressFit 86,5x41mm bb
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon aero with Countervail, 1.1/8>1.4"
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33 Matt UD Carbon 1.1/8">1.1/4
- Handlebar/stem: Vision Metron 5D integrated aero bar, bar/stem integrated, material UD weave carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, finish black decal ext: 100x400mm-44/50cm, 110x420mm-53/55cm, 120x420mm-57/59cm, 130x440mm-61cm
- Grips: Black soft microfibre tape w/shockproof eva-139
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9150-F, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9150 SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, HollowTech II, 52x36T, crank length - 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing Zero C17
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing Zero C17
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene 700x25 Clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene 700x25 Clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R1, carbon braided
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-44/47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Accessories: Bianchi Reparto Corse carbon bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle