Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Road Bike 2020 (Fulcrum Racing 418)
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P047
- Availability: In Stock
Packed with innovation, the Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Road Bike (Fulcrum Racing 418) has been created to give you a performance advantage no matter the terrain or conditions. The frameset is aero optimised to reduce drag and with Countervail, you’ll be able to put in your all for longer, in complete comfort. This technology cancels 80% of vibrations coming up off the road, ultimately..
Packed with innovation, the Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Dura-Ace Road Bike (Fulcrum Racing 418) has been created to give you a performance advantage no matter the terrain or conditions. The frameset is aero optimised to reduce drag and with Countervail, you’ll be able to put in your all for longer, in complete comfort. This technology cancels 80% of vibrations coming up off the road, ultimately reducing fatigue that can slow you down, while also improving control.
A Shimano Dura-Ace mechanical groupset offers compact shifting, balancing high and low gears for climbing, descending and sprinting, while the direct mount brakes will stop you fast when required, providing good modulation. Fulcrum Racing 418 wheels balance stability, weight and aerodynamics, making an excellent all-rounder, and they're fitted with 25c Vittoria tyres. Reparto Corse finishing kit and a Selle Royal saddle round off the build nicely.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR4 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, head tube 1.4" - 1.1/8", direct mount brakes, PressFit 86.5x41mm bottom bracket
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon aero with Countervail, 1.1/8>1.4"
- Headset: FSA Orbit with UD carbon custom Metron 5D ACR compatible top cap
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 6061, 7°, diameter - 31.8mm, 1.1/8", ext: 70mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61/63cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse Aero Compact, Alloy 2014, diameter - 31.8mm, reach - 80mm, drop - 130mm, width - 400mm-44/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Grips: Black soft microfibre tape with shockproof eva-139
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9110 direct mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Light Compact ABS BB386 EVO 50x34T, Hollow Carbon Monocoque crank, Q-Factor - 147mm, Crank length - 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/54cm , 172.5mm-55/59cm , 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing 418
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x25c clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Graphene, 700x25c clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal SR 2302HRN w/hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse AL6061 Shaft, Alloy Head, 15mm Offset Diameter - 31.6mm, Length - 350mm
- Accessories: Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle