Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Super Record 12-Speed Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P275
- Availability: In Stock
Every detail of the Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Super Record 12-Speed Road Bike has been optimised for performance. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) was used to refine the frameset for aerodynamic performance, and innovative Countervail technology damps vibrations from the road to keep fatigue at bay. This bike is a perfect balance of stiffness, drag reduction and comfort and will excel on the climbs, descents, and when sprinting for the line.
The perfect complement to such a frameset, Campagnolo's Super Record 12-speed groupset offers precision shifting and direct mount braking. Fulcrum Racing Zero C17 wheels are a top alloy option, strong, stiff and versatile enough for training and racing needs, and they'll remain stable in crosswinds. Vision's Metron 5D integrated aero bar and stem combination brings clean looks to this striking bike while offering a further drag-reducing advantage.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Oltre XR4 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, head tube 1.4" - 1.1/8", direct mount brakes, PressFit 86.5x41mm BB
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon with Countervail, 1.1/8>1.4"
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-33 Matt UD Carbon 1.1/8>1.1/4"
- Handlebar/stem: Vision Metron 5D integrated aero bar, bar/stem integrated, material UD weave carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, finish black decal ext: 100x400mm-44/50cm, 110x420mm-53/55cm, 120x420mm-57/59cm, 130x440mm-61cm
- Grips: Black soft microfibre tape with shockproof EVA-139
- Front Brake: Campagnolo Record Skeleton, direct mount
- Rear Brake: Campagnolo Record Skeleton, direct mount
- Brake Levers: Campagnolo Super Record
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: Campagnolo Super Record, 2x12-speed
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record, 12-speed, 11-29t
- Crankset: Campagnolo Super Record, 50/34t ultra-torque Ti, crank length - 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/54cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Front Wheel: Fulcrum Racing Zero C17
- Rear Wheel: Fulcrum Racing Zero C17
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene 700x25 clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Graphene 700x25 clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R1, carbon braided
- Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-44/47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Accessories: Bianchi Reparto Corse carbon bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle