Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Specialissima CV Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P293
- Availability: In Stock
Fly up hills on the Bianchi Specialissima CV Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike. This lightweight superbike is stiff and responsive, efficiently transferring all your power through the pedals. It handles like a dream, will excel whether climbing or descending and has an aggressive race geometry. Countervail technology helps to soak up harshness from the roads for a smoother ride and reduced fatigue. This carbon composite material also increases strength and stiffness without adding weight.
Bianchi has built the bike up with Shimano's top electronic groupset, Dura-Ace Di2, so shifting is precise and fast, while braking is modulated and powerful. The DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut Graphite 21 alloy wheels have a high stiffness to weight ratio making them the perfect complement to this climbing bike.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Specialissima super light carbon with Countervail, 1.1/8">1.1/4" headset, seatpost 27.2mm, Pressfit BB 86.5x41mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon with Countervail, 1.1/8>1.1/4"
- Headset: FSA no.44/CF-R, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Stem: FSA OS-99 CSI, AL7050 core with integrated carbon structure, AL2014/carbon integrated, four-bolt faceplate, bolts 6/4 titanium, 31.8mm, angle +/-6°, length - 80mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Handlebar: FSA K-Force Compact, UD weave carbon, diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, 4° outward bend, size: 400mm-47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Bar Tape: Black soft microfibre tape with shockproof EVA-139
- Front Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100
- Rear Brake: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-R9150
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-R9150 SS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II, 52x36T, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut Graphite 21 OXIC
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss PR 1400 Dicut Graphite 21 OXIC
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 graphene, 700x25, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Corsa G2.0 graphene, 700x25, clincher
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R1 carbon braided
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force Light SB25, UD carbon monocoque, clamp type - two-bolt head 'MTC', setback 25mm, length 350mm, diameter 27.2mm, Di2 battery compatible
- Accessories: Bianchi Reparto Corse carbon bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle