Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Sprint Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P174
- Availability: In Stock
Inspired by the well-loved and iconic Bianchi Sprint of the 1970's, this latest Ultegra disc version is a great road bike for those new to competitive cycling. The carbon monocoque frame has a racing geometry, and the lightweight fork ensures stable and agile handling. This is a bike that is as well suited to long rides and gran fondos as it is to crits and road racing. Both colourways fea..
Inspired by the well-loved and iconic Bianchi Sprint of the 1970's, this latest Ultegra disc version is a great road bike for those new to competitive cycling. The carbon monocoque frame has a racing geometry, and the lightweight fork ensures stable and agile handling. This is a bike that is as well suited to long rides and gran fondos as it is to crits and road racing.
Both colourways feature iconic celeste and a subtle graphic is repeated on the chainstays, fork, top tube and down tube. High attention to detail can be found throughout, and internal cable routing keeps aesthetics clean and sleek. The bike has been built up with Shimano's Ultegra groupset, with a mid-compact chainset that provides the gearing for tough climbs and fast descents alike. Hydraulic disc brakes inspire confidence at speed, and Shimano WH-RS170 disc wheels are a reliable all-round option. With components being size specific, you can be sure of an optimum setup no matter the frame size.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint Disc carbon monocoque, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86.5x41mm, 1.4"-1.1/8" HT, integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061 diameter: 31.8mm, reach: 80mm, drop: 130mm, size: 400mm (47/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Included with shifters
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, diameter: 160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11-speed, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11-speed (smaller lever size for sizes 47/53cm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, crank length: 165mm (44cm) / 170mm (47/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano WH-RS170, disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, with hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter: 27.2mm, length: 350mm
- ACCESSORIES: Bottle cage - alloy black / water bottle - Bianchi Loli 600ml