Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Sprint Ultegra Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P144
- Availability: In Stock
Just like the original 1970's Bianchi Sprint, the latest Sprint Ultegra Road Bike is a performance machine that's ideal for road racing, crits, and even long sportives and mountain gran fondos. The styling is classic Bianchi, with clean lines and sleek aesthetics, internal cable routing, and a racy geometry. The lightweight carbon monocoque frame is paired with a full carbon fork for agi..
Just like the original 1970's Bianchi Sprint, the latest Sprint Ultegra Road Bike is a performance machine that's ideal for road racing, crits, and even long sportives and mountain gran fondos. The styling is classic Bianchi, with clean lines and sleek aesthetics, internal cable routing, and a racy geometry. The lightweight carbon monocoque frame is paired with a full carbon fork for agile handling, and compatibility with 28mm tyres means you can take advantage of improved comfort and faster rolling.
Shimano Ultegra componentry complements the frame perfectly, blending performance and low weight with reliability. The strong and durable Shimano WH-RS100 wheels are fitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 25c clincher tyres that offer excellent traction and puncture resistance. The stem, handlebar and cranks are supplied in bike-size specific lengths and widths for improved fit and comfort no matter your size.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Bianchi Sprint carbon monocoque, PressFit 86.5x41mm, mechanical and electronic shifting compatible, 28mm tyre compatible
- FORK: Bianchi full carbon 1.4">1.1/8", 28mm tyre compatible
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB71-41B, PressFit
- STEM: Reparto Corse alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061, diameter - 31.8mm, reach - 80mm, drop - 130mm, width - 400mm (44/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61cm)
- BAR TAPE: La Spirale Bike Ribbon Eolo soft
- BRAKESET: Shimano BR-R561-L
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000, 2x11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-RS510 50x34T, crank length - 165mm (44cm) / 170mm (47/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61cm)
- WHEELSET: Shimano WH-RS100
- TYRES: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN with hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter - 27.2mm, length - 300mm (44cm) / 350mm (47/61cm)
- ACCESSORIES: Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle / black alloy bottle cage