Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi T-Tronik Rebel 9.2 NX/SX Eagle Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P848
- Availability: In Stock
With a 140mm travel frame and suspension from RockShox, the Bianchi T-Tronik Rebel 9.2 NX/SX Eagle Electric Mountain Bike is designed to tackle tough trails and big days. The 250W Bianchi Motor and 630Wh battery provide plenty of power, with five assistance levels running from 50% of pedal input all the way to 400% - enough to make short work of the steepest hills. Controlled from the hand..
With a 140mm travel frame and suspension from RockShox, the Bianchi T-Tronik Rebel 9.2 NX/SX Eagle Electric Mountain Bike is designed to tackle tough trails and big days. The 250W Bianchi Motor and 630Wh battery provide plenty of power, with five assistance levels running from 50% of pedal input all the way to 400% - enough to make short work of the steepest hills. Controlled from the handlebar remote whilst riding, its simple to quickly swap between modes as the terrain requires.
The single ring drivetrain mixes SRAM SX and NX components provide reliable shifting across the wide-range, 12-speed 11-50 tooth cassette, whilst Shimano’s well-proven MT-520 hydraulic disc brakes are well up to the task of controlling the bike’s speed. A dropper seatpost allows the saddle to be lowered and raised from the handlebar as required for better bike control on technical trails.
The 29” WTB ST Light I30 TCS 2.0 wheels are great for fast-rolling, efficient speed and the 2.6” Kenda Hellcat tyres add high volume cushioning and grip.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi T-Tronik Rebel FS 140mm aluminium 6061 triple butted, 1.5" tapered ht, seatpost diam. 31.6mm, seat clamp 34.9mm, dropout thru-axle 12x148mm, internal cable routing
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 29" solo air, 140mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+ RL, 185/50 tr
- Stem: TEC Obvius, 0°, 1.1/8", 31.8mm, length 55mm
- Handlebar: TEC Obvius rise, al6061-t6 double-butted, width 780mm, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 9° backsweep
- Grips: T-One Rock T-GP34
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT520 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT520 hydraulic disc
- Brake levers: Shimano BR-MT520
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle Long Cage, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM SX Eagle trigger single click for e-bike, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG1210, 11-50T, 12-speed
- Crankset: FSA Aluminium Crank Eagle 34T Chainring, length 165mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Wheel: WTB ST Light I30 TCS 2.0 29" rim with Shimano HB-MT400-B hub
- Rear Wheel: WTB ST Light I30 TCS 2.0 29" rim with Shimano FH-MT400-B hub
- Front Tyre: Kenda Hellkat 29x2.6" clincher
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Hellkat 29x2.6" clincher
- Saddle: TEC Rector, steel rails
- Seatpost: Dropper seatpost, 31.6mm, internal remote cable routing, remote 1x specific, travel: 100mm-15", 125mm-17", 150mm-19/21"
- Motor: Bianchi motor unit 250w 85nm
- Battery: 630Wh