Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 105 Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P134
- Availability: In Stock
Ride and train on Bianchi's Via Nirone 7 105 Road Bike. It blends performance and comfort, with an endurance geometry that's ideal for those long weekend rides. The aluminium frame is paired with a carbon, aluminium and kevlar mix fork for stable handling and control. There are two key technologies in the frame - Bianchi Active Technology (BAT) in the rear triangle and a Kevlar Vibration..
Ride and train on Bianchi's Via Nirone 7 105 Road Bike. It blends performance and comfort, with an endurance geometry that's ideal for those long weekend rides. The aluminium frame is paired with a carbon, aluminium and kevlar mix fork for stable handling and control. There are two key technologies in the frame - Bianchi Active Technology (BAT) in the rear triangle and a Kevlar Vibration Isolating Device (K-VID) in the fork and seatstays. The result? Stiffness where required and compliance in other areas, ensuring you get a good balance of efficiency and shock absorption.
The ever-reliable 105 components from Shimano are a solid groupset option, one that's light, shifts with precision and brings powerful yet modulated braking. The Shimano WH-RS100 wheels make the perfect training wheels, being strong and able to cope with high mileage through all conditions.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Via Nirone 7 aluminium, hydroforming tubing, internal cable routing, seatpost diameter 31.6mm
- Fork: Bianchi aluminium/carbon with kevlar 1.1/8"
- Headset: FSA no.8B/ZS4D
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-44/46cm, 90mm-50/53cm, 100mm-55cm, 110mm-57/59cm, 120mm-61cm, 130mm-63cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse compact flat top, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 70mm, drop 120mm, width - 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61/63cm
- Bar Tape: Cork with Bianchi logo
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-R561
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R561
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-R7000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, GS, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano 105 ST-R7000, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG70011, 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X11-1 EPT finish, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50/34t, crank length: 170mm (44/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (60/63cm)
- Front Wheel: Shimano WH-RS100
- Rear Wheel: Shimano WH-RS100
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal SR 2075HRN, steel rails, 280x145mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse AL6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mm offset, diameter 31.6mm, length 300mm (44/46cm), 350mm (50/63cm)
- Accessories: Alloy black bottle cage, Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle