Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Allroad GRX 400 Disc Gravel Road Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P151
- Availability: In Stock
Using a strong aluminium frame and carbon fork, the Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Allroad GRX 400 Disc Gravel Road Bike provides a blend of strength, stiffness and comfort, together with stable handling and responsiveness. There are mounts for mudguards and racks to further improve versatility, and all cables are routed internally, keeping them away from the elements and helping to retain the sleek aesthetics. Sections of the frame utilise hydroformed tubing to add strength where required, and the carbon fork helps to soak up shock for a smoother ride.
Gravel-specific Shimano GRX 400 10-speed components offer a wide range of gears and reliable shifting, plus the power of hydraulic disc braking for performance in all conditions. Practical additions include mounts to fit mudguards in bad weather, and rack mounts for carrying kit on long and multi-day adventures. There's the option to add a bottle cage to the underside of the downtube for carrying more bidons, or simply to keep the main part of the frame free for luggage.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Allroad alloy, hydroforming tubing, internal cable routing, seatpost 31.6mm, flat mount disc brake, thru-axle 12x142mm, rack and mudguard mounts, downtube underside bottle cage ready
- Fork: Bianchi carbon 1.1/8", disc, flat mount, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA No.8B/ZS4D
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm-44/46cm, 90mm-50/53cm, 100mm-55cm, 110mm-57/59cm, 120mm-61cm, 130mm-63cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse aluminium 6061, reach 70mm, flare angle 16°, drop CC 120mm x 40cm and 130mm x 42/44cm, width - 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61/63cm
- Bar Tape: Cork with Bianchi logo
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT64 rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT64 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 400, ST-RX400
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400 FD-RX400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400 FD-RX400, Shadow+ design, 10-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX 400, ST-RX400, 2x10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-HG500-10, 10-speed, 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54, 10-speed
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RX600, 46x30t, crank length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61/63cm
- Front Wheel: Bianche Reparto Corse CDX22 disc (hub - Formula CL-712)
- Rear Wheel: Bianche Reparto Corse CDX22 disc (hub - Formula RXC-142S)
- Front Tyre: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35mm, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35mm, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal SR 2302HRN, steel rails, 280x145mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse, AL6061 shaft, alloy head, diameter 31.6mm, 15mm offset, length 300mm-47cm, 350mm-50/63cm
- Accessories: Alloy black bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle