Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Bianchi Zolder Pro GRX 600 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2020
- Brands Bianchi
- Product Code: MCT-P700
- Availability: In Stock
A bike named after the UCI CX race in Heusden-Zolder, Belgium, the Bianchi Zolder Pro GRX 600 Disc is the brand's most advanced cyclocross bike. The carbon monocoque frame and fork are light, stiff and responsive, and with razor-sharp handling you'll always be able to pick the perfect line on the most technical courses.
Gravel and cyclocross-specific, the Shimano GRX 600 groupset is rugged and reliable for smooth, quiet shifting, while powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can scrub off speed fast when required. The rear derailleur borrows the Shadow+ design from their MTB components and has a clutch-type mechanism to keep your chain secure. The Shimano WH-RS171 wheels are built tough and are paired with Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT G+ tyres for incredible traction, fast-rolling and puncture resistance. The 33mm width makes them race-ready. Crank length and finishing kit are frame-size specific so you can be sure of an optimised riding position.
- BIKE SPEC
- Frame: Bianchi Zolder Pro carbon, disc brake flat mount, pressfit BB 86.5x41, headset 1.1/5-1.1/8", thru-axle 12x142mm
- Fork: Bianchi full carbon disc, 1.1/5-1.1/8", disc brake flat mount, thru-axle 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- Stem: Bianchi Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 2014, rise +/-8°, 1.1/8", length - 90mm-48/50cm, 100mm-52/54cm, 110mm-56cm, 120mm-58cm
- Handlebar: Bianchi Reparto Corse compact, flat top, alloy 6061, diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, width - 400mm-48/50cm, 420mm-52/56cm, 440mm-58cm
- Bar Tape: Cork with Bianchi logo
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT70 rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RX400, hydraulic disc brake, 160mm Shimano SM-RT70 rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 600 ST-RX600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810 FD-RX810
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 810 FD-RX810, Shadow+ design, 11-speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX 600 ST-RX600, 2x11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11, 11-speed
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 600 FC-RX600, 46/30t, crank length: 170mm-48/52cm, 172.5mm-54/58cm
- Front Wheel: Shimano WH-RS171
- Rear Wheel: Shimano WH-RS171
- Front Tyre: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT G+, 700x33c, clincher
- Rear Tyre: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT G+, 700x33c, clincher
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt GF, Filo rails, 280x149mm
- Seatpost: Bianchi Reparto Corse, carbon UD shaft, forged alloy head, diameter 27.2mm, 15mm offset, length 350mm
- Accessories: Alloy black bottle cage / Celeste with Bianchi logo water bottle