Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale CAAD13 105 Womens Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P170
- Availability: In Stock
Cannondale's latest iteration of their aluminium masterpiece, the CAAD13 105 Women's Road Bike is more comfortable and more capable than ever before. Drawing upon nearly 40 years of aluminium design and manipulation, the frame features dropped seat stays to enhance compliance over rough surfaces and uses the same truncated airfoil tubing profile as the carbon SuperSix EVO that reduces dr..
Cannondale's latest iteration of their aluminium masterpiece, the CAAD13 105 Women's Road Bike is more comfortable and more capable than ever before. Drawing upon nearly 40 years of aluminium design and manipulation, the frame features dropped seat stays to enhance compliance over rough surfaces and uses the same truncated airfoil tubing profile as the carbon SuperSix EVO that reduces drag by up to 30%. This bike is no less capable for lining up at races than it is for all-year training through the worst weather thanks to functional details such as a lower bottle mount to keep your drink out of the wind, and mudguard mounts.
An integrated seat post binder and internal cable routing ensure that the overall aesthetic is clean and sleek, so you will look and feel fast, and the race-ready geometry feels more aggressive than before. Material is carefully distributed to keep things stiff where it matters, so when you need to drop more power, either when climbing hard or charging out of corners mid-race, the power transfer to the road is sharp.
Shimano 105 components will deliver reliable gear shifting and with an 11-30 cassette combining with a compact 50/34 crankset you will always have plenty of gears for even the steepest climbs.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, direct mount rim brake, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, 130x9mm QR, Di2 Ready
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, direct mount rim brake, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x9mm QR, 55mm offset
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 900
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 900
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- SADDLE: Prologo Kappa Dea RS
- SEATPOST: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm