Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale F-Si Hi-Mod World Cup Replica 29 Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P468
- Availability: In Stock
Go chasing podiums and ambitious race goals with the high calibre Cannondale F-Si Hi-MOD World Cup Replica 29" Mountain Bike. Dripping with the finest components straight from the top drawer, this is a build that's refined for slaying XC race courses and powering you to your best results yet. Riding like a pro should come easily on a bike that's ridden by some of the fastest riders in the world, especially when the tech delivers all the necessary prerequisites for power, control and responsiveness.
The Hi-MOD BallisTec frame is exceptionally light and is engineered with SAVE technology that boosts control and comfort in the rear triangle. The Lefty Ocho fork is stiff and light and delivers the smoothest ride experience, whilst it's also capable of being easily locked out to power up the climbs. It combines perfectly with the Asymmetric Integration drivetrain that makes traction readily available when you really need those extra watts instantly.
SRAM's flagship XX1 Eagle AXS wireless electronic off-road groupset brings game-changing gear shifting to your setup. Enjoy the perfect chainline, tactile and effortless shifting, simple maintenance and in-app personalisation for a bespoke feel that best suits your ride style.
Finishing off the build in style are ENVE M525 carbon wheels, an ENVE carbon handlebar and ENVE carbon seatpost, and the integrated wheel sensor lets you see in detail just how much faster your performances are getting.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale Hi-MOD BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- FORK: Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- HANDLEBAR: ENVE M5, Carbon, 760mm, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9° sweep
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 160mm Centerline rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 160mm Centerline rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1299, 10-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless-ready, Lefty 60
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless-ready, DT Swiss C36 12x148 with XD driver
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: ENVE Carbon, 27.2 x 400mm, 0mm offset
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel Sensor