Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Habit Neo 1 Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P884
- Availability: In Stock
The Habit Neo 1 Electric Mountain Bike from Cannondale has a suspension linkage that is tailored to each size, so every ride enjoys the same high performance level whether braking, climbing or descending. Cannondale’s Ai Offset Drivetrain helps with the bike’s nimble handling too, by shifting the system outboard thus allowing for shorter chainstays without the need to compromise on the tyre size. The Asymmetrical Integration design also means that the Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3 rim can be laced onto the hub at the rear using less dish, thus making it stronger and stiffer.
The Bosch Performance Line CX 250W drive unit sits lower and further forward than previously in order to improve the weight distribution, and thanks to the 625Wh battery the motor provides plenty of power for the climbs so that the descent can be enjoyed in full. The battery itself sits hidden in the downtube and can be either charged in place or removed for greater convenience. A 4-piston Magura MT7 Trail hydraulic caliper sits at the front, and the matching 2-piston version at the rear in order to provide confidence-inspiring braking, whilst a mixture of X01, NX and GX Eagle 12-speed components perform shifting duties on the huge 11-50 cassette. Last but not least, Cannondale has fitted a DownLow Dropper seatpost with handlebar remote and internal cabling for great freedom of movement on the descents.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube, 130mm travel
- FORK: RockShox Pike Select + RC, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Ultimate RT, DebonAir
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 1 Riser, Carbon, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- STEM: Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: Magura MT7 Trail hydraulic disc, 4-piston 220mm Spider rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Magura MT7 Trail hydraulic disc, 2-piston 203mm Spider rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Magura MT7 Trail hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Bosch Gen4 with custom Ai offset, 34T
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless-ready rim, Formula DC-511, 15x100 hub
- REAR WHEEL: Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless-ready rim, SRAM 746, 12x148 hub
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)
- E-BIKE DISPLAY: Bosch Kiox
- E-BIKE BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- E-BIKE CHARGER: Bosch 4a
- E-BIKE DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- ACCESSORIES: Supernova M99 Mini Pro light