Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Jekyll 1 29 Carbon/Alloy Womens Disc Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P512
- Availability: In Stock
Engineered for hard enduro racing and all-mountain terrain, the Cannondale Jekyll 1 Carbon/Alloy Womens Disc Mountain Bike has geometry that's dialled in for trail-shredding traction, snappy handling and optimal suspension response, so that even under hard braking you still have control. The Asymmetric Integration shortens the stays and brings the back wheel in so that the bike is super-obedient when you need to flick through tight sections and the LockR thru-axle pivot system locks in both sides of the swingarm so that you don't get the uncertainty of flex or twisting, just a stiff and rock-steady ride feel. There's a dropper seatpost as well so that you can get your body exactly where you need it for comfort and control over steep ground.
The components comprise a combination of SRAM GX and NX Eagle parts with a 1X drivetrain consisting of a 10-51t cassette and 30T chainring - plenty of range for charging flat sections and then taking it super-easy to the start of the next timed section. The frame has enough space to mount a standard water bottle within the front triangle and the underside of the downtube and bottom bracket are lined with a carbon shield to protect against the likely knocks from loose stones or debris.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, 150mm travel, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30-83, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
- FORK: Fox Float Performance 36, 150mm, Grip Damper, Sweep adj., 15x110, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float Performance DPX2 EVOL, 3-Pos adj.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8deg sweep, 4deg rise, 780mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0deg
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc, 200mm Centerline rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerline rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50t, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 30T, Ai offset
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Stan's NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, tubeless-ready
- REAR WHEEL: Stan's NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, tubeless-ready
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M)