Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Moterra 2 Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P787
- Availability: In Stock
The Moterra 2 Electric Mountain Bike from Cannondale provides all that could ever be needed in an off-road bike, and then adds a powerful electric motor into the mix to multiply the entertainment value. The Bosch Performance Line CX 250W drive unit is powered by a PowerTube 625Wh battery to give plenty of watts on the climbs, and is controlled by a Bosch Purion computer mounted on the handlebar. Helpfully, the speed sensor is located well out of harm’s way on the rear disc rotor.
With 160mm of travel from the RockShox Deluxe Select + RT rear shock and Lyrik Select Charger RC fork, the Moterra 2 is ready to hit the trails hard, with the tubeless-ready Maxxis Minion tyres providing excellent grip. The BallisTec Carbon front triangle places the motor low down and forwards for better weight distribution and protects it from damage with a custom skid plate. The suspension has been upgraded from the previous single pivot design to a multi-link system to better control braking and accelerating forces whilst still giving a plush ride, and each size has a custom link and pivot locations for a more proportional response.
SRAM’s GX/NX Eagle 12-speed single ring drivetrain utilises a huge 11-50 cassette for help on the climbs, and the 4-piston Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes offer fade-free performance on even the longest descents thanks to the massive 220mm and 203mm disc rotors. Wide 780mm riser bars and a remote operated DownLow Dropper seatpost with internal routing help with control on steep and rough downhills.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon front triangle, 160mm travel, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- FORK: RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC, 160mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Magura MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc, 220mm Spider rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Magura MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc, 203mm Spider rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Magura MT5 Trail HC hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Bosch Gen4 with custom Ai offset, 34T
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h rim, Formula 15x110 hub, tubeless-ready (size small 27.5", M, L and XL 29")
- REAR WHEEL: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h rim , SRAM 746 12x148 hub, tubeless-ready (size small 27.5", M, L and XL 29")
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
- E-BIKE DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- E-BIKE BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
- E-BIKE CHARGER: Bosch 4a
- E-BIKE DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Performance Line CX 250W