Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P538
- Availability: In Stock
The Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 29" Disc Mountain Bike is part of the lightest dual-suspension XC bike range on the market. The modern geometry features short chainstays that get more weight over the back wheel for traction and control and a slacker head angle for greater confidence and stability when descending. The lightweight BallisTec carbon frame is stiff in all the right areas f..
The Cannondale Scalpel Si Carbon 3 29" Disc Mountain Bike is part of the lightest dual-suspension XC bike range on the market. The modern geometry features short chainstays that get more weight over the back wheel for traction and control and a slacker head angle for greater confidence and stability when descending. The lightweight BallisTec carbon frame is stiff in all the right areas for instant acceleration and powerful climbing, and this is enhanced by the proprietary Asymmetric Integration offset drivetrain that also has plenty of clearance for quickly shedding mud when the conditions deteriorate. Upfront, the Lefty Ocho fork delivers smooth and precise control, especially on tight courses, and the 100mm travel can be easily locked out for more efficient climbing.
The drivetrain uses SRAM Eagle components with a 10-50t cassette and 34T single chainring and the Superlight Hi-Impact HollowGram carbon wheelset is stiff for punchy power transfer. There's also a sensor integrated into the front wheel that links with the Cannondale app for accurate ride stats and even prompts for servicing milestones.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- FORK: Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerline rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc, 160mm Centerline rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- CHAIN: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 23mm inner width, tubeless-ready, Lefty 60
- REAR WHEEL: HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 23mm inner width, tubeless-ready, HollowGram 12x142 rear with DT Swiss internals, XD driver
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 2, 7075 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel sensor