Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Scalpel Si HI-MOD World Cup 29 Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P426
- Availability: In Stock
A podium-hunting XC racing weapon, the dual-suspension Scalpel Si HI-MOD World Cup 29" Disc Mountain Bike from Cannondale is as light, nimble and stiff as they come. Equipped with flagship SRAM Eagle AXS components that deliver the beautiful simplicity of wireless electronic shifting, the setup and shift characteristics can be fully customised through the AXS App. Smoothing out the cours..
A podium-hunting XC racing weapon, the dual-suspension Scalpel Si HI-MOD World Cup 29" Disc Mountain Bike from Cannondale is as light, nimble and stiff as they come. Equipped with flagship SRAM Eagle AXS components that deliver the beautiful simplicity of wireless electronic shifting, the setup and shift characteristics can be fully customised through the AXS App. Smoothing out the course is the agile Lefty Ocho fork with cable lock-out, 100mm travel and superlight build that uses a slacker head angle for precise and stable descending. At the back, the geometry features shorter chainstays to pull the back wheel in tighter under the body for exceptional traction, acceleration and punchy climbing ability.
The build is finished with quality ENVE carbon kit, including stiff M525 wheels, handlebar and seatpost, all helping to shave off weight and maximise power transfer. The 1x drivetrain features a 12-speed 10-50t cassette with 34T chainring and hydraulic SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes have more than enough power to control the speed of a bike that's so light. Use the Cannondale Sensor that's integrated into the front wheel to get all the stats from your rides, and even receive service prompts
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 100mm travel, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30-83, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- FORK: Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50/55mm offset
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Float Factory DPS EVOL, 100mm, remote-actuated, Kashima coating
- HANDLEBAR: ENVE M5, Carbon, 760mm, 31.8mm, 5° rise, 9° sweep
- GRIPS: Cannondale Locking Grips
- STEM: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerline rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, 160mm Centerline rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1299, 10-50t, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- CHAIN: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless-ready, Lefty 60
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless-ready, DT Swiss C36 12x142 rear with XD Driver
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: ENVE Carbon, 31.6 x 400mm, 0mm offset
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel sensor