Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Force ETap Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P031
- Availability: In Stock
Not content with making a very light bike, Cannondale have now made the SuperSix EVO Carbon Force eTap Disc Road Bike aerodynamic and added an amazing electronic groupset. The entirely new frame was developed in the wind tunnel and has the shapes and data to prove it, offering up to a 30 watt saving at 48kph over the previous iteration. The strikingly different dropped seatstays keep the tubes out of the wind add a little more compliance, which, along with the clearance to accept 30mm tyres, means that this is a bike which is light, fast and comfy.
Cannodale’s HollowGram components continue in the light and aero vein, with the SystemBar and KNØT stem acting like a one piece design but with the adjustability of a two piece. The clever, integrated seatpost binder manages to save weight and again add some comfort too by clamping the post lower down inside the frame, whilst the 35mm deep carbon HollowGram Si wheelset combines an aerodynamic advantage with stable handling.
Continuing with their groundbreaking fully wireless developments, SRAM’s Force eTap AXS 12-speed groupset offers intuitive, single paddle electronic shifting and a very wide range of close ratio gears thanks to their X-Range system. With a 12-speed cassette and a smaller than normal chainset they can provide both higher and lower gears than standard whilst still keeping the jumps between ratios as small as possible. The super quiet Orbit chain management uses a fluid damper in the rear derailleur to control chainslap without the use of a clutch mechanism. Bluetooth connectivity allows the functions of the AXS components to be altered from the smartphone app, as well as giving information on battery life and different options for shifting modes.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, alloy with cable cover, -6°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc, 160mm Center Lock rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc, 160mm Center Lock rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force eTap AXS 12-speed, 10-28
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram sealed bearing 12x100 Center Lock hub, HollowGram Si carbon, 35mm deep, 19mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram sealed bearing 12x142 Center Lock hub, HollowGram Si carbon,35mm deep, 19mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension STN NDR, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- ACCESSORIES: Wheel sensor