Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Ultegra Di2 Womens Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P254
- Availability: In Stock
Look no further for a lightweight, aerodynamic bike with an up to date electronic groupset; the SuperSix EVO Carbon Ultegra Di2 Womens Disc Road Bike from Cannondale provides all this along with hydraulic disc brakes and integrated componentry.
The SuperSix has long been Cannondale’s lightweight offering, but this latest iteration has been through the wind tunnel and now offers a huge 30 watt saving at 48kph. Furthermore, this benefit has not been at the expense of added weight so the lightweight DNA has been retained with the frame weighing only a few grams more than previously. This difference is more than made up for by the savings made from the new integrated seatpost binder design, which also allows more seatpost flex for added comfort. Fully internal cabling gives the bike a lovely clean look and also adds to its aerodynamic credentials.
Fingertip gear changes are provided by Shimano’s 11-speed Ultegra Di2 groupset, with just the lightest of button touches needed to accurately change ratios thanks to the electronic actuation. Equally impressive is the power generated by the Ultegra hydraulic brakes which are easy to modulate but can haul the bike to a standstill without drama in all weather conditions.
Key to Cannondale's latest SuperSix is their concept of integrated development, so the seatpost, stem, handlebar and wheels all work in conjunction with the frame for maximum aerodynamic benefit. The HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon wheels are extra wide at the rim, even sitting proud of most tyres; this width helps the air to reattach itself when passing over the wheel, leading to less drag.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed, Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, alloy with cable cover, -6°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm RT70 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 140mm RT70 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram with pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 Center Lock hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 20h, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 Center Lock with DT Swiss internals hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 24h 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension Space, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm