Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P069
- Availability: In Stock
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike has now received an extensive aerodynamic makeover, but still retains its core, lightweight DNA. The carbon frame still weighs just 866 grams (claimed weight, size 56), but features aerodynamic tube profiles with Kamm tails and a new dropped seatstay design along with full internal cabling. Crucially though, it's the holistic integration of the componentry with the frame that allows the SuperSix EVO to stand out; the HollowGram SystemBar and HollowGram KNØT handlebar alone save nine watts over a more traditional round set up. Cannondale is particularly proud of the HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon wheels, which have an internal width of 21mm and are tubeless-ready. This width not only helps the tyre spread for greater volume and comfort but also aids aerodynamics by ensuring that the air can reattach to the rim after the tyre, lowering drag. All in all, Cannondale claim that at 48kph an incredible 30 watts have been saved over the outgoing model.
Complementing Cannondale’s frame is Shimano’s top drawer Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 11-speed groupset. With shifts being actuated at the lightest touch of a button, all energy can be concentrated on pushing down on the pedals, whilst the hydraulic brakes also work with the minimum of effort to slow things down even on the wettest of days. The HollowGram SiSL2 crankset comes with a pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter that simply needs activating (at extra cost) to help improve training and riding.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, alloy with cable cover, -6°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, carbon, 8-degree pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT900 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, 140mm RT900 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2 with pre-installed power2max NG Eco, Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, Vision rings, 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 Center Lock hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 20h, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 Center Lock with DT Swiss internals hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 24h 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension Nack NDR, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- ACCESSORIES: Wheel sensor