Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P042
- Availability: In Stock
The frame of Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike weighs just 866 grams (claimed weight size 56), thanks to the blend of T800, T700 and MR70 carbon fibres in the layup, but now also offers extensive aerodynamic benefits. Cannondale claim that at 48kph the SuperSix EVO is now a massive 30 watts faster than the previous version, leading them to call it ‘the fastest light bike’.
As well as the aero tube profiles and fully internal cabling used in the frame, the gain has been made possible by the extensive component integration. The seatpost, wheelset and handlebar/stem have all been designed from scratch to work with the frame for maximum aerodynamic benefit without adding weight. The HollowGram SystemBar and KNØT stem alone save nine watts over a traditional round bar and stem.
Shimano’s premium mechanical Dura-Ace groupset is a very worthy partner, providing crisp, precise shifting even under pressure, whilst the hydraulic disc brakes allow for confident descending and cornering, with their all-weather dependability and fingertip operation. The 52/36 HollowGram chainset has a pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter, which just requires activation (at extra cost) to access data which will improve both training and racing.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, alloy with cable cover, -6°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, carbon, 8 degree pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc, 160mm RT800 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc, 140mm RT800 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram with pre-installed power2max NG Eco, Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 Center Lock hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 20h, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 Center Lock with DT Swiss internals hub, HollowGram 45 SL KNØT carbon, 24h 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready rim
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- ACCESSORIES: Wheel sensor