Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 1 Disc E-Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P745
- Availability: In Stock
Meeting the needs of the discerning, passionate road cyclist who wants to boost their rides with an elegant and lightweight package, the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Neo 1 Disc E-Road Bike maintains the high performance nature of this classic name in the Cannondale family whilst furnishing it with the latest MAHLE ebikemotion technology.
There are three levels of assistance and the lightweight unit, that's fully concealed, adds just 3.5 kilos to the total weight of the bike. The motor is hidden inside the rear hub and delivers drag-free power from the 250Wh downtube battery, which is equivalent to a range of around 75km. Manually control the system via the iWoc controller on the top tube so that your cockpit is kept clean and free from clutter.
As you would expect, the styling is aerodynamic and fast, with truncated airfoil tube shapes used to reduced drag by up to 30% and weighing in at a svelte 11.3 kilos this bike really pushes the boundaries of integrated power. The recommended tyre size is 28mm, which still leaves a roomy 6mm of clearance either side, so you can enjoy the comfort and capability of slightly more volume. The clean aesthetic is further enhanced by innovative cable routing that runs into the front of the headtube, reducing drag and making servicing hassle-free.
The frame has also been engineered with SAVE micro-suspension technology that takes the edge off road buzz for a smoother, more comfortable ride and at the back, the combination of low seat stays, integrated seat binder and 27 KNOT seat post delivers compliance and greater absorption of bumps. At the front, the sleek HollowGram SAVE handlebar scythes through the air and further insulates against vibrations from bumpy roads. Speed release thru-axles ensure wheel changes are fast and the Wheel Sensor tracks speed, route and distance info, registers your bike and reminds you of needed service.
A top-line Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes delivers the sweetest gear shifts and the 11-speed drivetrain with 11-30 cassette and compact chainrings will be enough for tackling long climbs.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, internal downtube battery, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, dropout/axle spacing 135mm, SAVE, T47, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (S-M) 45mm offset (L)
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- TAPE: Prologo One Touch
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram SAVE, alloy, -6°
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT86 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT86 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, ST-R9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on, FD-R9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, RD-R9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc, 2x11, ST-R9170
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed, CS-R8000
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram, T47 with OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Vision Metron 40 clincher disc, 40mm depth, 28h, tubeless ready, 12x100
- REAR WHEEL: Vision Metron 40 clincher disc, 40mm depth, 28h, tubeless ready, ebikemotion X35 250W
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- E-BIKE BATTERY: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-BIKE CHARGER: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- E-BIKE DRIVE UNIT: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- CONNECTIVITY: Wheel sensor