Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Disc Womens Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P265
- Availability: In Stock
The Cannondale Synapse Road Bike has long been setting the benchmark for endurance riding, and this model pairs the road-smoothing women's carbon frame with a reliable Shimano 105 mechanical groupset. The frame is lightweight and stiff so that it dances up the climbs and delivers instant power transfer in a sprint, yet the frame also uses SAVE Micro-Suspension technology to protect you from the fatiguing effect of vibrations and chatter coming back off the road. The geometry is low enough to feel fast yet upright enough that you will be comfortable all day long in the saddle.
Thru-axles further improve stiffness and the flat mount disc brakes will inspire confidence in all conditions, especially on broken back roads or in wet weather. When the conditions deteriorate there are hidden mudguard mounts to protect you from road spray and the frame can take up to a 32mm wide tyre for extra volume and comfort over rough surfaces or the occasional gravel adventure. A women's specific saddle is a perfect contact point to ensure that bumps are reduced but ride experience is enhanced.
The Shimano 105 groupset features an 11-speed 11-34t cassette and compact 50/34T crankset so that you have plenty of range in the gears to tackle steep climbs.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer/60mm rake, 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer/55mm rake
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc, R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on, R7000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 GS, R7000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11, R7020
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed, CS-HG700-11
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: RD 2.0, 28h, Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: RD 2.0, 28h, Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)