Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Dura-Ace Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P230
- Availability: In Stock
The carbon Cannondale Synapse sets the standard for endurance road bikes and when paired here with the top line Shimano Dura-Ace mechanical groupset makes for a formidable performance machine that delivers comfort over almost any terrain. The SAVE Micro-Suspension elements used specifically in the frame and fork soak up imperfections in the road so fewer vibrations reach your body, reducing fatigue and enabling you to ride harder for longer. The frame even has space to accommodate a plush 32mm tyre for even more cushioning on rough roads or occasional gravel adventures.
The lightweight frame weighs just 950 grams and thanks to an asymmetric design with a refined carbon layup and tube shapes, stiffness and responsiveness are also enhanced, so that there's an underlying raciness in spite of the endurance detailing. It's also size-optimised across the range so that regardless of your sizing needs every rider experiences the same confident handling and feedback from the road.
Furnished with the Shimano Dura-Ace mechanical groupset that uses an 11-30t cassette and compact 50/34T crankset there are plenty of gears whatever your parcours. The finishing kit features HollowGram carbon handlebars and a uni-directional carbon seatpost to further dampen vibrations and save weight.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- HANDLEBAR: HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- STEM: HollowGram SAVE, alloy, -6deg
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 160mm RT800 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 140mm RT800 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, R9120
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on, R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace, R9100
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 2x11, R9120
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed, R8000
- CRANKSET: HollowGram, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 500 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep, 12x100
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 500 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep, 12x142
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 30c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm