Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Tiagra Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P153
- Availability: In Stock
The Cannondale Synapse is a long-proven endurance Road Bike and this model pairs the lightweight carbon frame with a reliable Shimano Tiagra groupset. The innovative SAVE Micro-Suspension that is used in key elements of the frame takes the edge out of harsh roads, improving feel and comfort so that handling is enhanced and so is your performance. Furthermore, the frame has enough clearance to take a tyre width up to 32mm, for a touch of extra cushioning should you encounter gravel or poorly surfaced back roads. Although lighter and stiffer for faster climbing and instant power transfer, there is no loss of comfort and the design is size-optimised so that regardless of your needs, the lay-up, tube dimensions and fork offsets are tailored to deliver the same ride experience across the range.
On the downtube, a Cable Control Port keeps your gear and brake cables tidy for easy maintenance, as well as reducing drag, and the thru-axles with flat mount disc brakes allow perfect modulation of speed on any surface. Ride all year in comfort by making use of the mudguard mounts and with the 10-speed Shimano Tiagra groupset featuring an 11-34 cassette and 50/34 chainrings, there will be no issues with tackling big climbs.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 6061 alloy, Compact
- STEM: Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7-degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT10 rotor, BR-4770
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT10 rotor, BR-4770
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on, FD-4700-F
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra GS, RD-4700
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 2x10, ST-4720
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Alloy, 50/34
- CHAIN: KMC X10EL, 10-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: RD 2.0, 28h, Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: RD 2.0, 28h, Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)