Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P139
- Availability: In Stock
Introducing the Synapse Carbon Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike, Cannondale's torchbearer build for endurance, comfort and performance. This latest development features significant upgrades over the previous editions that keeps weight lower, the frame stiffer and uses a SAVE Micro-Suspension for enhanced control and comfort however long the ride.
A refreshed take on the carbon layup combines with refined tube dimensions and asymmetric design to boost stiffness so that power transfer delivers your watts instantly to the road. Furthermore, it is size-optimised with three different steerer/headtube diameters and three different fork offsets so that you get the same feeling and handling benefits regardless of your sizing needs.
The familiar feeling of being low enough to give a sense of raciness yet upright enough for all-day comfort is enhanced by having enough space in the frame for plush 32mm tyres that will further soak up road imperfections. Ticking the box for all-year riding, the frame comes pre-equipped with hidden mudguard mounts and a removable seatstay bridge.
Fittingly dressed with Shimano's Ultegra Di2 electronic gears and hydraulic flat mount disc brakes will keep your shifting and stopping sharp and the 11-34t cassette is paired with a compact 50/34 crankset to make easy work of the hills.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, removable mudguard bridge
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- STEM: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 160mm RT30 rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700x30c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700x30c
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm
- ACCESSORIES: Wheel sensor