Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Neo 1 Disc E-Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P804
- Availability: In Stock
With the unmistakable comfort that comes with this now renowned name, the Synapse Neo 1 Disc E-Road Bike from Cannondale is well equipped for long hard days on any road. The smooth and silent Bosch Active Line Plus 250W Drive Unit keeps your legs feeling fresh by delivering perfectly balanced assistance smoothly, for consistent and efficient pedalling regardless of the terrain. The Bosch PowerTube 500Wh battery is cleanly integrated into the downtube, keeping the looks sleek and true to road biking and the Bosch Purion display unit lets you customise the performance from the handlebar.
The ride feel inspires confidence with predictable handling thanks to the outfront geometry that is perfectly engineered for the slightly heavier build of an e-bike. A slightly slacker head angle increases stability at speed, so that descending feels stable and well within your control, and yet steering is still light and responsive. 32mm tyres will also help to smooth out the road so that comfort is enhanced on all surfaces, slowing the onset of fatigue.
With details that include a removable mudguard bridge and mudguard mounts on the fork, the Synapse Neo is more than capable of ignoring foul weather to keep you out riding all year. The mix of reliable Shimano 105 and performance Ultegra components will ensure that your bike performs well no matter the conditions.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, Ai, internal cable routing, flat-mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle, Si kickstand mount, rack/mudguard mounts
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount brake, 12x100 thru-axle, mudguard mounts, hidden cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT70 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160mm RT70 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on, R7000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra GS. R7000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11, R8020
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed, R7000
- CRANKSET: Bosch Gen3 with custom Ai offset and FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Maddux RD 2.0, 28h, Formula CL-712
- REAR WHEEL: Maddux RD 2.0, 28h, RXC-142S
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 32c, Distance+ compound, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 32c, Distance+ compound, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 25.4, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- CHARGER: Bosch 4a
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- EXTRAS: Wheel Sensor