Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Neo 2 Disc E-Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P781
- Availability: In Stock
The Cannondale Synapse Neo 2 E-Road Disc Bike delivers the unmistakable comfort and control that has made the Synapse such a popular endurance bike, with the smooth assistance of a 250W Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit. The outfront geometry with a slightly slacker head angle feels stable yet the ride position is just low enough to encourage fast riding when the opportunity arises. 32mm..
The Cannondale Synapse Neo 2 E-Road Disc Bike delivers the unmistakable comfort and control that has made the Synapse such a popular endurance bike, with the smooth assistance of a 250W Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit. The outfront geometry with a slightly slacker head angle feels stable yet the ride position is just low enough to encourage fast riding when the opportunity arises.
32mm tyres improve comfort and feel on the road, and the SAVE micro-suspension technology that's used in the frame helps to further dampen vibrations, protecting the rider from harsh roads that can bring on fatigue. When the wetter months encroach on your riding the removable mudguard bridge and fork mounts protect you from road spray to keep you riding all year.
The double chainring ensures that the perfect gear is always easy to find and the 10-speed cassette with 11-34 gearing has plenty of range for when you need to spin up the climbs. Powerful Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes inspire confidence in difficult conditions or when descending, and thru-axles help to improve stiffness and power transfer.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, Ai, internal cable routing, flat-mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle, Si kickstand mount, rack/mudguard mounts
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount brake, 12x100 thru-axle, mudguard mounts, hidden cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT64 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160mm RT64 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra GS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Bosch Gen3 with custom Ai offset and FSA rings, 50/34
- CHAIN: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Maddux RD 2.0, 28h, Formula CL-712
- REAR WHEEL: Maddux RD 2.0, 28h, RXC-142S
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Exposure Comp, 700 x 32c, distance compound
- REAR TYRE: WTB Exposure Comp, 700 x 32c, distance compound
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4m 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)
- E-BIKE DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- CHARGER: Bosch 4a
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
- ACCESSORIES: Wheel sensor