Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Synapse Neo SE 650b Disc E-Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P791
- Availability: In Stock
The Cannondale Synapse Neo SE Disc E-Road Bike with big volume 650b x 47mm tyres is the bike for confidently exploring any road and any surface. The outfront geometry uses a slightly slacker head angle for increased stability at speed, and the sharp-steering 650b wheels will feel nimble and agile should you need to act quickly to avoid an obstacle. The frame features SAVE microsuspension technology that helps to dissipate vibrations from the road, improving comfort and handling when the surface is rough or you decide to cut loose on gravel and unknown back roads.
The Bosch Active Line Plus 250W drive unit delivers power smoothly and silently so that when the road or trail tilts upwards you have the right level of assistance for easy climbing and can maintain smooth and efficient pedal form. With internal cable routing, rack and mudguard mounts the bike is well set to protect you and vulnerable components from road and gravel filth, prolonging the performance of both your legs and the drivetrain.
The SRAM gears are right for being adventurous with plenty of range for any hills and the powerful SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes control speed and stopping no matter the surface.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale SmartForm C1 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, Ai, internal cable routing, flat-mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle, Si kickstand mount, rack/mudguard mounts
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat-mount brake, 12x100 thru-axle, mudguard mounts, hidden cable routing
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160mm Centerline rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160mm Centerline rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex hydro disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Apex 1, Long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Bosch Gen3 with custom Ai offset & FSA rings, 44T
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: WTB STi23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless-ready, Formula RX-512 12x100
- REAR WHEEL: WTB STi23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless-ready, Formula DC-142 12x142
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Byway TCS, 650b x 47mm, tubeless-ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Byway TCS, 650b x 47mm, tubeless-ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)
- DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- CHARGER: Bosch 4a
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- EXTRAS: Wheel Sensor