Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P016
- Availability: In Stock
Cannondale's SystemSix Carbon Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike utilises technology and innovation at its most advanced. The BallisTec carbon frame and fork are engineered for the ultimate in drag reduction, with tailored airfoil profiles to control the flow of air. Wind tunnel development and testing results show this to be the fastest bike currently out there, within UCI limits. Even on climbs of gradients over 6%, this bike can outperform a lightweight climbing bike. The disc brake specific design plays a large part in the performance credentials, being able to take the design far beyond the limitations of caliper brakes.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset performs exceptionally well, with shifts being smooth and fast at just the light touch of a button. Disc braking is powerful and reliable no matter the conditions, inspiring confidence and bringing additional control at high speeds and on technical roads. One of the fastest wheelsets out there, the HollowGram KNOT 64s are the perfect complement for a frameset of this calibre. They've been optimised for 26c tyres for speed with no compromise on comfort.
Cannondale's KNOT bar and stem reduce drag and make the aesthetics incredibly sleek yet still offer plenty of adjustability so you can dial in the perfect position.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- STEM: Cannondale HollowGram Stem KNOT, alloy with cable cover, -17deg
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar KNOT, alloy with cable cover
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 160mm RT800 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 140mm RT800 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 2x11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: HollowGram, BB30a with OPI SpiderRing, 52/36
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram 64 SL KNOT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready, 12x100 Center Lock
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram 64 SL KNOT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready, 12x142 Center Lock with DT Swiss internals
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23c (26mm when fitted)
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23c (26mm when fitted)
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale HollowGram 60 KNOT Carbon, 330mm