Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale SystemSix Hi-Mod Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P113
- Availability: In Stock
The Cannondale SystemSix Hi-Mod Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike is a low drag, sleek speed weapon. All elements of the bike work together as a system to reduce drag and promote fast riding. The frame and fork feature airfoil tube profiles that cut through the wind and improve the flow of air around the bike across the critical yaw angles, enhancing stability as well.
At the front is the innovative KNOT SystemBar that features an 8° pitch adjust for optimal customisation and an ideal fit to maximise your efficiency, and this marries perfectly with the SystemStem that routes Di2 and brake cables all internally for the cleanest cockpit. Even the gated spacers allow you to adjust the stack height with minimal fuss and with no need to disconnect cables.
Rolling on HollowGram 64 KNOT wheels, that were designed specifically as part of the SystemSix project, the rims are wider than standard so that tyres feel bigger and more plush to both enhance comfort on the road as well as handling. More importantly though it helps the tyre to integrate seamlessly with the rim for the cleanest control of air around the wheels.
As you would expect, the bike is dressed with the top line Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset so that your gear shifting is on-point in every situation, and you never miss a beat or an opportunity to drop more power, and a Power2Max spider-based power meter lets you delve further into your ride stats.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat-mount disc, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- HANDLEBAR: HollowGram SystemBar KNOT, alloy with cable cover
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape with gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: HollowGram Stem KNOT, alloy with cable cover, -17deg
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, 160mm RT900 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, 140mm RT900 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, ST-9150
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, FD-9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, RD-9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, 2x11, ST-9150
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed, R9100
- CRANKSET: HollowGram SiSL2 with pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, Vision rings, 52/36
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: HollowGram 64 SL KNOT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless-ready, HollowGram KNOT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock
- REAR WHEEL: HollowGram 64 SL KNOT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless-ready, HollowGram KNOT, 12x142 centerlock with DT Swiss internals
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension Nack NDR, 143mm width, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: HollowGram 60 KNOT Carbon, 330mm