Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cannondale Topstone Carbon Force ETap AXS Disc Gravel Road Bike 2020
- Brands Cannondale
- Product Code: MCT-P130
- Availability: In Stock
When you're riding off the beaten track, exploring beyond the horizon or tackling broken roads there can surely be nothing better equipped to tackle the unknown than the Topstone Carbon Force eTap AXS Disc Gravel Road Bike from Cannondale. Drawing upon experience from across the Cannondale family, from endurance road bikes to lightweight suspension mountain bikes, everything is specifically refined and tailored to deliver comfort, functionality, performance and fun in equal measure.
Featuring SRAM's standout 12-speed electronic Force eTap AXS groupset, you can be sure that whatever the conditions your shifting won't skip a beat and whether tackling sharp climbs or long uphill drags, the 10-33 cassette and 46/33 chainset will always have you spinning the right gear. Furthermore, the rear derailleur with Orbit chain management is cleverly designed to reduce chain bounce and keep the drivetrain quiet - perfect for corrugated gravel roads and track resonance.
The geometry is dialled in for an Endurance Fit - low enough to feel fast and efficient yet not so aggressive that it compromises comfort and control. And combined with the OutFront Steering that places the front wheel further out, you will have bags of confidence in your handling when encountering rough or loose surfaces.
At the back is the revolutionary KingPin Suspension that delivers up to 30mm of compliance that will really take the sting out of big hits and smooth out rough roads, prolonging your strength for those really long days in the saddle. Combine this with the LockR Pivot that secures the seatstays and the bike feels planted and responsive.
Maximising long haul functionality, the bike is equipped with multiple mount points on the down tube, seat tube and top tube, so you can set up your bikepacking rig to have everything exactly where you need it.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable mudguard bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts, dropper post compatible
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear/rack/mudguard mounts
- STEM: HollowGram SAVE, alloy, -6°
- HANDLEBAR: HollowGram SAVE Carbon, 400mm (S), 420mm (M-L)
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160mm Centerline, Centerlock rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160mm Centerline, Centerlock rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 2x12
- CASSETTE: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 10-33, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 46/33
- CHAIN: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram 22 Carbon, 22mm deep, 25mm ID, tubeless ready, HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram 22 Carbon, 22mm deep, 25mm ID, tubeless ready, HollowGram 142x12 rear with DT internals, centerlock
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: SAVE Carbon, 27.2 x 350mm (XS-L), 400mm (XL)