Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 6.7 Nine Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P819
- Availability: In Stock
29” wheels are undoubtedly king when it comes to covering off-road trails efficiently, and so Focus make use of this fact for their Jam2 6.7 Nine Electric Mountain Bike. Added to the large wheels is an aluminium frame and RockShox Recon RL fork, both with 150mm of travel to provide a platform that is stiff for maximum power transfer and has great traction both up and downhill.The Bosch Pe..
29” wheels are undoubtedly king when it comes to covering off-road trails efficiently, and so Focus make use of this fact for their Jam2 6.7 Nine Electric Mountain Bike. Added to the large wheels is an aluminium frame and RockShox Recon RL fork, both with 150mm of travel to provide a platform that is stiff for maximum power transfer and has great traction both up and downhill.
The Bosch Performance CX Gen4 has 250W and provides assistance up to 25kph via four different modes. The Eco mode is for long rides and adds 60% more power to the drivetrain, Tour adds 140% whilst eMTB mode gives a dynamic level of support between 140% and 340%. Turbo, as the name suggests, adds 340% more power for maximum assistance on steep or difficult hills. Helpfully, the battery is removable so that recharging is simpler if the bike isn’t near a power point.
Reliable and accurate shifting is offered by Shimano’s SLX drivetrain whilst the SLX hydraulic disc brakes will help improve confidence when descending or cornering in any conditions, as will the dropper seatpost that allows the post to be lowered on the fly.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, post mount 200mm
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select, 210/55mm, hardware: 25.0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: RockShox Recon RL, 110x15mm QR 150mm travel
- STEM: BBB Jumper BHS-138
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110, aluminium, riser bar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-MT520
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: FSA CK-320, aluminium, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Novatec D041, 15x110mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 29”
- REAR WHEEL: Novatec D162 Disc, 12x148mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 29
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 2.6 Dual Exo TR, 29" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 2.6 Dual Exo TR, 29" clincher
- SADDLE: Focus Trail SL
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 625Wh
- MOTOR: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 75 Nm, 250 W
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 23.5kg (size M)