Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 6.7 Plus Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P825
- Availability: In Stock
The Focus Jam2 6.7 Plus Electric Mountain Bike uses the 250W Bosch Performance CX Gen4 motor to add assistance when required, with four mode options adding power up to a maximum speed of 25kph. Turbo - up to 340% additional assistance, eMTB - 140% to 340% dynamic support, Tour - 140% and Eco - 60%. The battery can be removed from the bike for charging, which is handy if there is no power..
The Focus Jam2 6.7 Plus Electric Mountain Bike uses the 250W Bosch Performance CX Gen4 motor to add assistance when required, with four mode options adding power up to a maximum speed of 25kph. Turbo - up to 340% additional assistance, eMTB - 140% to 340% dynamic support, Tour - 140% and Eco - 60%. The battery can be removed from the bike for charging, which is handy if there is no power close to where the bike is stored.
The chassis has 150mm of travel from a RockShox Recon RL fork and a RockShox Deluxe Select shock, adding comfort, traction and control to the bike on rough ground whether that is uphill or downhill, and the Kindshock E30i dropper post is super useful when the riding gets technical. Shimano’s SLX single ring groupset provides both the 12-speed gears and the hydraulic disc brakes, so that the right ratio is always close at hand and the bike under control.
The Jam2 6.7 Plus is supplied with 27.5”+ wheels with Maxxis Rekon+ 2.8” tyres for excellent grip and tidy handling, but thanks to the Flip Chip dropout it’s easy to change to 29” wheels for a more cross-country orientated set up.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, post mount 200mm
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Deluxe Select, 210/55mm, hardware: 25.0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: RockShox Recon RL, 110x15mm QR 150mm travel
- STEM: BBB Jumper BHS-138
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110, aluminium, riser bar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-MT520
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: FSA CK-320, aluminium, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Novatec D041, 15x110mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 27.5”
- REAR WHEEL: Novatec D162 Disc, 12x148mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 27.5"
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon+ 2.8 Dual EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon+ 2.8 Dual EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- SADDLE: Focus Trail SL
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 625Wh
- MOTOR: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 75 Nm, 250 W
- DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 23.9kg (size M)