Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with STAR BIKE PARTS INC!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Focus Jam2 6.8 Plus Electric Mountain Bike 2020
- Brands Focus
- Product Code: MCT-P773
- Availability: In Stock
The Focus Jam2 6.8 Plus Electric Mountain Bike offers all the fun of full-suspension, 27.5+ sized riding with an electric motor to help when required. The aluminium frame is hydroformed for strength, with the FOX Float DPS Performance shock offering 150mm of travel to match the 150mm at the front from the FOX 34 Rhythm fork. 27.5” x 2.8” Maxxis Rekon tyres provide huge amounts of grip an..
The Focus Jam2 6.8 Plus Electric Mountain Bike offers all the fun of full-suspension, 27.5+ sized riding with an electric motor to help when required. The aluminium frame is hydroformed for strength, with the FOX Float DPS Performance shock offering 150mm of travel to match the 150mm at the front from the FOX 34 Rhythm fork. 27.5” x 2.8” Maxxis Rekon tyres provide huge amounts of grip and traction, making light work of rough ground, rocks and roots. Shimano’s reliable and high-performing SLX drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes ensure that controlling the bike is straightforward and intuitive, whilst the Kindshock E30i dropper post brings added control on steep terrain by allowing the seatpost to be lowered on the fly.
Providing assistance up to 25kph, the Bosch Performance CX Gen4 motor has four support modes: Turbo - up to 340% assistance. eMTB - 140% to 340% dynamic support. Tour - 140% and Eco - 60%, so that the power can be varied to suit the ride and route. Handily, the battery can be removed for recharging, perfect for riders who don’t have a power source near to their bike storage.
- BIKE SPEC
- FRAME: Focus Jam2 7005 hydroformed aluminium, 3D forging, 150mm F.O.L.D. kinematic, 148x12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, post mount 180mm
- REAR SHOCK: FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position lever, 210/55mm, hardware: 25.0 x 8mm, custom tune
- FORK: FOX 34 Rhythm, sweep adjust, 15x110mm QR 150mm travel
- STEM: BBB Jumper BHS-138
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Ascension BHB-110, aluminium, riserbar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9 degree
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT520, 4 piston
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-MT520
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed 10-51t
- CRANKSET: FSA CK-320, aluminium, 34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Novatec D041, 15x110mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 27.5”
- REAR WHEEL: Novatec D162 Disc, 12x148mm hub with Race Face AR30 Offset rim 27.5"
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon+ 2.8 Dual EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon+ 2.8 Dual EXO TR, 27.5" clincher
- SADDLE: Proxim W350
- SEATPOST: Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm
- BATTERY: 625Wh
- MOTOR: Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 75 Nm, 250 W
- DISPLAY: Bosch Kiox
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 23.7kg (size M)